3 Day Bible Clubs from November 21-23 2017

3 DAY BIBLE CLUB PROGRAM ON
THE ISLAND OF OMETEPE
NOVEMBER 21-23rd 2017

Due to the lack of vision for the work amongst the children on the Island of Ometepe, Pastor Gustavo and I faced some challenges on this trip. We thank God however, because we saw His Hand at work.  


Leading some children to Christ, evangelizing house to house,
in order to encourage more children to come to 3 day Bible club in 
the neighborhood of Las Brisas, Moyogalpa



Sisters from Pastor Octavio's church thankful to God
as He used me to lead two skeptical adults to Jesus.

I was thankful with the Holy Spirit as He gave
me the wisdom to share the Good News with adults
since my work is always with kids. 




















The 2 sisters who came along with us to evangelize asked us to give testimony in the church about what God had done in their community. God gave us the opportunity to promote the ministry and give Him the Glory for what he had done in the lives of the adults we reached in the community of Santa Cruz Ometepe. 

WE THANK GOD FOR HIS WORK AMONGST THE KIDS

I came prepared to teach older kids
God decided to send me preschool kids!
















Trying my best to teach a song made for older
kids to a group of preschoolers!

Luckily my friend Pedrito came along with me to help the children understand the teaching better!

Poor Pedrito, was sleepy and scared of all the children
calling him!

















Thankfully Pedrito was there to help
the small kids understand all those big words and
to memorize the Bible verse! 

















 Activities were added to make the concepts of Acts 16:31
more understandable for the preschoolers

















Thanks to God, by the afternoon of the first day
I had made the necessary modifications
to my class so that even Gods smallest children
could understand the class!






















WE THANK GOD FOR HIS WORK AMONGST THE KIDS AT PRAYER TIME

My prayer, brothers and sisters in Christ, has been to pray for and minister to as many children as possible- not only the unsaved children but the saved children as well. God touched my heart as I saw Him moving this time.


I could see the Holy Spirit touching this little girls heart
as I made the invitation to receive Christ,
Even as her restless class mates wanted to head home
at the end of the class.

















Two little girls in this group, who had
received Jesus before asked me to pray
for their parents and peace in their family.
All the boys and girls gathered around, laid hands
upon them and God touched their lives
God answers prayer! 

Gods Love and Presence overflowed in the
life of this same little girl as she invited Jesus
in, and I led her in a closing prayer  




























Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Evangelistic Campaigns during 2019

EVANGELISTIC CAMPAIGNS MARCH 2019